Like a lot of Queens drivers, you see the advantages of buying a used car. But what is the best used car to buy? The best used cars to buy are determined by your needs. Do you need a small, fuel-efficient commuter or a roomy, reliable SUV? Let’s talk about the best used cars for you.
The Best Used Cars to Buy
What is the best used car to buy if you don’t need the room of an SUV or minivan? The following models are popular with Brooklyn drivers:
- 2019 Genesis G70 (Luxury) – This car excels among compacts when it comes to power, luxury, and safety.
- 2018 Kia Rio – The Kia Rio is great if you like zippy, versatile performance accompanied by thoughtful features.
- 2013 Honda Fit – This car offers plenty of cargo room for small car along with thrilling performance.
- 2018 Toyota Camry – The Camry is famous for reliability and great gas mileage.
- 2015 Lexus GS (Luxury) – A used Lexus GS is a great purchase if you’re looking for upscale features without paying a new car price.
- 2011 Chevrolet Volt– The 2011 Chevrolet Volt was revolutionary among hybrids with its impressive range.
- 2014 Kia Cadenza– The Cadenza has been noted for being relatively inexpensive to maintain.
- 2019 Genesis G90(Luxury) – The Genesis G90 offers an incredible amount of comfort with its luxury features.
The Best Used Cars to Buy – SUVs and Minivans
What is the best used car to buy if you have an expanding family? Here’s a list of some quality used SUVs and minivans:
- 2010 Honda CR-V – The CR-V has plenty of space on the inside, and is highly rated for its safety.
- 2014 Buick Encore – Drivers tend to love the upscale features found in the Encore.
- 2019 Audi Q3 (Luxury) – Not only is the Q3 awash with luxury features, it offers state-of-the-art technology, as well.
- 2016 Chevrolet Traverse – The Traverse is a highly capable SUV that offers 3rd-row seating.
- 2017 Maserati Levante (Luxury) – The Levante offers the luxury and performance you’d expect from a Maserati, but in the form of an SUV.
- 2018 Ford Expedition – The Expedition has been around for a while, mainly because customers recognise it for its reputation for dependability.
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade(Luxury) – The Escalade epitomizes style, inside and out.
- 2010 Honda Odyssey – This vehicle can seat 8 passengers comfortably while delivering some impressive performance.
The Best Used Cars to Buy – Trucks
Used trucks are ideal when you’ve got some towing or hauling to do.
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline(Compact) – The Ridgeline offers the capability you want in a pickup but is very competitively priced.
- 2019 Ford F-150(Full-Size) – The phrase “built Ford tough” has been earned by truck models like the F-150.
The Best Used Cars to Buy – Hybrids
Gas prices have everyone thinking about gas mileage. That’s one of the advantages of hybrids – the incredible gas mileage.
- 2011 Toyota Prius – The Prius gets impressive gas mileage, even by hybrid standards.
- 2018 Tesla Model S (Luxury) – Tesla is the pioneer in electric vehicles. The Model S shows why.
Check Out the Used Cars for Sale at Major World
Did you see a used car in our list that you might be interested in? Come down and test drive it. We’ll be happy to get you behind the wheel of it. And, if you’d like to learn more, check out our posts on the 5 reasons to buy a used car and what is a good interest rate on a car loan. We’re right down the road from Bronx. So, drop by or contact us today.