If you’re asking “what is AcuraLink?” you’ll be happy to know it’s a way of giving your Acura a whole new level of technology. It’s an app that pairs with your Acura and can be found on many new and used Acura models – like the used Acura TLX – giving you an extra level of safety, convenience, and control over your drive in Queens. We’re about to tell you all about the ways Acura and AcuraLinkconnect you, your phone, and your car, so sit tight and read on.
What Does AcuraLink Do?
AcuraLink is an app you can download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for Android phones, giving you an increased level of connectivity and control over your Acura. Here are just a few ways that AcuraLinkconnects you to your car:
- You have dashboard stats on your phone when you’re away from your car in Brooklyn, including fuel level, mileage, and oil life.
- You are given a monthly Vehicle Health Report delivered right to your inbox, giving you the ability to keep tabs on your vehicle’s performance.
- Inputting your destination into your phone allows you to send directions to your Acura navigation system, decreasing the risk of an accident from handling your phone while driving.
- If you’ve got to park some ways from where you’re going, you can get walking directions back to your Acura with AcuraLink.
AcuraLink Safety Features
In Bronx, you’ve got a lot to worry about and safety on the road doesn’t have to be one of those things. Get some peace of mind with these great AcuraLink safety features, which come complimentary for one year with your new Acura:
- You can get 24/7 roadside assistance if you’re stranded and need help.
- If you’re in an emergency, you can call emergency services from your Acura with AcuraLink.
- If you’ve been in a collision, you’ll have a live agent connecting with you promptly to ensure your safety. If they need to, they can request help on your behalf.
- You can reset your navigation to default mode, protecting your personal information.
How Does AcuraLink Connect You?
AcuraLinkconnects you and your car with the convenience of an app on your phone. These are a few of the features that AcuraLink can help you with:
- Remote Lock & Unlock
- Remote Start & Stop
- Destination By Voice
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
- Security Alarm
- Find My Car
- Geofence Alert
- Speed Alert
Get Acura Smart With Major World
You’ve got a powerful group of people in your corner when you come to Major World in Long Island City. We’ve got Acura experts both in the sales process and when you need to get your car serviced, so if it’s time for a new Acura or just for routine maintenance on your current one, just contact us.