Should I Buy a BMW?
Should I buy a BMW at a used car dealership? If that’s the question on your mind as you search for your next vehicle in Queens, you’re likely looking to access premium features for a lower monthly payment. At Major World, we stock a wide range of pre-owned BMW models. Brooklyn drivers can choose from certified pre-owned vehicles to well-maintained older models priced under 10k — and everything in between!
Below, we’ve outlined just a few of the performance features and amenities you can expect to enjoy when you decide to drive with BMW. Check it out, and then contact our finance department to start exploring your used BMW lease and finance options.
BMW Highlights: Performance
When it comes to performance, “the ultimate driving machine” says it all. Many Bronx-area drivers are drawn to BMW vehicles for their innovative performance technologies, including:
- Engine and Powertrain Options: BMW sedans and SUVs are available with a wide range of powerful, reliable 4- and 6-cylinder powertrains. More recently, innovative hybrid and EV powertrains have made fuel-efficient driving more exciting than ever.
- Performance-Tuned Drivetrains: Most BMW models can be equipped with either rear-wheel drive or BMW xDrive AWD for superior handling on every drive.
- M Performance Models: M Performance models like the BMW M5 can accelerate from 0 to 60 in just 3.2 seconds.
BMW Highlights: Technology & Comfort
Should I buy a BMW for the performance, or for the amenities? It really depends on what you’re looking for, but BMW vehicles are built to satisfy either way. Here’s what you can expect inside the cabin of many used BMW models:
- BMW iDrive® Infotainment system with 7-inch, 10.25-inch, or 12.3-inch touchscreens
- iDrive® 7.0 infotainment interface
- Head-up displays
- Heated front and rear seats
- Wireless device charging
- Rear-seat entertainment systems
- Interactive driver displays
- BMW Active Driving Assist®
BMW Brand Comparison: Reliability
Are you wondering how BMW compares to luxury-segment competitors like Mercedes-Benz and Lexus? Below, we’ve lined up J.D Power reliability scores for various luxury brands to help you compare the benefits:
- In J.D. Power’s latest reliability study, BMW had just 122 problems reported per 100 vehicles sold (PP100).
- While Lexus came out ahead, Audi and Mercedes-Benz scored lower with 124 PP100 and 134 PP100, respectively.
Discover the Enduring Quality of BMW Vehicles!
Should I buy a BMW used, or a non-luxury new vehicle? If you’re still on the fence, we’re happy to tell you all about the benefits of buying a used high-end car. Crafted to last, BMW vehicles are a sound investment — new or used. Contact us to set up a test drive, or visit us in Long Island City to start exploiting our inventory for yourself!