The Nissan Intelligent key is a new, innovative technology from Nissan that allows you more control over your vehicle with its remote. Not only can you lock and unlock the doors, but you can also open and close the trunk and start your Nissan without being inside of it. Make your Long Island City errands easier by learning how to program the Nissan Intelligent Key with Major World! Read below for Nissan Intelligent Key programming instructions, or schedule service with Major World to have your Nissan Intelligent Key programmed for you!
Nissan Intelligent Key Programming Instructions
Learning how to program your Nissan Intelligent Key isn’t difficult, and when you follow the steps by the Major World service team you’ll be done in no time! Read below for the Nissan Intelligent Key programming instructions.
- To begin the Nissan Intelligent Key programming process, first get in the car with the key, then lock the doors.
- Next, Insert the key into the ignition but don’t start the car. Then remove the key. Do this about six times, but it may take up to 10 times. When your car accepts the Key, the hazard lights will flash twice.
- When the lights flash you enter program mode. When this happens put the key back in the ignition and turn the key to activate. The electronics will turn on but don’t turn the car on all the way.
- After you turn the key to “activate”, immediately press any button on the Nissan Intelligent Key. This needs to be done quickly to be effective.
- After you’ve set the key to your Nissan, to test the key, stand a distance away from your Nissan and click the buttons. If the lights flash or the horn beeps once, the Nissan Intelligent Key has been programmed successfully.
- You’ll also want to test it at a closer proximity. Walk up to your Nissan and open the door. You should be able to do this without having to press any buttons.
Have Questions About The Nissan Intelligent Key?
If you want to learn more about the Nissan intelligent key or if you have questions on the Nissan Intelligent Key Programming, feel free to contact us and our team will be happy to help you! If you need a new key or if you need another Nissan part, you can browse our parts center for Nissan OEM equipment!