Used Nissan Rogue Reviews
If you’re shopping for an SUV in Long Island City, you’re looking for a capable vehicle that offers excellent performance, gas mileage, and features. The Nissan Rogue has been helping Queens families store more items and stay safe on %%taget_city_2%% roads since 2007, and it’s latest generations have brought next-generation technology to the SUV class. If you’re looking for a Nissan Rogue for sale, and you want it at driver-friendly prices, consider our used Nissan Rogue inventory! Read used Rogue reviews by critics and customers alike below on its performance and features, then read our guide to the benefits of buying a used Nissan. When you’re ready to schedule a test drive, contact us!
Used Nissan Rogue: Performance
Critics have long praised the Nissan Rogue for its fuel efficiency, driveability, and SUV capabilities. Their top remarks comment that the Rogue is easy to handle on Bronx streets and helps customers save on gas with its fuel economy. Read some of the used Nissan Rogue reviews on its performance below:
- Kelley Blue Book: “The SUV is large enough to feel spacious inside and substantial on the road, but it’s also nicely compact, so it’s easy to park and it doesn’t feel like a barge around town. The Rogue’s ride quality is excellent, and it gives the SUV an overall relaxed gait, which most buyers in this segment will appreciate.”
- Car And Driver: “The EPA rates the Rogue among the most fuel efficient in its class, with the hybrid earning the best highway ratings.”
Used Nissan Rogue: Features
Not only do the used Nissan Rogue models come with excellent driveability for Long Island City streets, but it also has great interior features for driver convenience and passenger entertainment. Here are some of the features you can expect on some of the newer used Nissan Rogue models:
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility™️ technology
- Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist, and more
- Hands-free text messaging assistant
- NissanConnect Services
- Optional third-row for two additional seats
- Motion-activated liftgate and Divide-N-Hide Storage system
One of the first things critics comment on in the used Rogue reviews is its plush interior. With a large cabin space and easy storage solutions, a used Nissan Rogue is ideal for drivers who have a large family or need some extra space for their DIY projects:
- Edmunds: “The Rogue has all the key qualities that buyers expect of a small crossover, including excellent comfort, top-notch safety scores, and spacious room for people and cargo. Seventy cubic feet of cargo space helps make the Rogue one of the more versatile small SUVs on the market, while upscale cabin materials give it a classier feel than its price might suggest.”
- The Car Connection: “Nissan’s good seats in the Rogue aren’t lost on our rumps. The front seats are all-day comfortable and supportive, with only the broadest shoulders looking for more side bolstering.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “The 2019 Rogue…has a nice interior with quality materials, plenty of cargo space, and a generous features list. It also gets better gas mileage than many other small crossovers…If you’re considering a used model and you can do without extra safety and technology amenities, the 2017 Rogue is a solid choice. It’s similar to the new Rogue, and it’ll cost you less money.”
Find a Used Nissan Rogue at Major World!
Now that you’ve read the used Nissan Rogue reviews and have an idea of what to expect when you buy a used model, browse our used Nissan inventory to find the Rogue model and configuration that’s best for you! You can also read customer reviews on the Nissan Rogue at Cars.com! When you’re ready to buy, browse our used vehicle specials and then apply for financing online to see how much you can save by buying used!
More from Major World
The Chevy Equinox is a reliable family vehicle that has an impressive EPA-Estimated fuel economy and offers excellent cargo room for your Long Island City errands and after-school activities. If you’re in the market for a used Chevy Equinox, then you’re probably looking for reviews on how the Chevy Equinox performs and what sort of interior amenities…
The Dodge Grand Caravan is a family-friendly minivan that’s built for your Long Island City errands and your next Queens camping trip. With plenty of interior features to keep you connected and entertained, as well as enough cargo space for all your equipment, the used Dodge Grand Caravan interior is built to meet your every need. Learn…
The Nissan Rogue is a popular Long Island City vehicle due to its reliable performance and array of interior features that are built for driver convenience and connectivity. Since it’s debut in 2008, the Nissan Rogue has gone through a variety of upgrades and a few redesigns to fit the needs of the modern Queens driver. Major World…