Inflation is pinching all of us a bit right now, so who couldn’t use a good deal on a solid set of wheels? We decided the time was right for an article about some of the best used cars under $15K. Let’s get into it.
Here are some of Major World’s picks for the best used cars under $15K:
Our Favorite Crossover Under $15K: Dodge Journey
The Dodge Journey is tough to beat when it comes to used cars under $15K. As midsized crossovers go, this one is an exceptional value because you can find them as new as the 2019 model year with fairly low mileage for less than $15,000. You can also get them in a thrifty front-wheel drive, 4-cylinder form for maximum fuel economy, or go for the AWD and 3.6 liter V6 trim level that brings almost 300 hp to the table. Then you have everything in between. That’s a lot of variety. It makes a solid commuter car that can handle winter weather and the V6 models have plenty of punch for pushing through traffic on the LIE.
Dodge Journey pros:
- Roomier than most small crossovers in its price range.
- Available with a 4 cyl for MPG or a 3.6 V6 for performance.
- Available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
- 4/5 NHTSA crash safety rating overall.
If you’re looking for an SUV or crossover under $15K, Major World also has Nissan Rogue, Jeep Cherokee, Ford Escape, Chevy Traverse, Toyota RAV, and Honda CR-V models under $15K.
Our Favorite Mid-Sized SUV Under $15K: Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has been a best-seller for Major World for years. Its ruggedly handsome good looks, powerful engine options, and Jeep’s ultra-capable AWD system are a winning combination. These trail-ready SUVs pretty much sell themselves, but if you’re in the market for a nice, mid-sized SUV to get to work or play or power through the snow drifts this winter — Major Work has Jeep Grand Cherokee’s under $15K in inventory. In fact, at the time this was written, we even have one of the hard-to-find Ecodiesel V6 models that gets 28 mpg and rocks a massive 420 ft-lbs of torque.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Pros:
- Wide selection of engines from 5.7 liter Hemi V8s to hybrids and diesels.
- Jeep’s unbeatable Quadra-Trac and Quadra-Drive AWD systems.
- Huge range of standard and optional luxury features.
- 5/5 NHTSA crash safety rating overall.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a classic for a reason, but Major World had a solid selection of SUVs under $15K from compact up to full-size. Hybrids, thrifty 4-bangers, and snarling Hemi V8s. We’ve got ‘em all, so give us a call.
Our Favorite Luxury Car Under $15K: Mercedes C 300 4Matic
Our favorite used luxury car under $15K at the moment is the Mercedes C 300 4Matic. Believe us, it was tough to narrow it down, but we think the compact Benz is the best all-around luxury car under $15K right now. The third generation W204 C 300 4Matic was the last C 300 with a 6-cylinder engine too (the newer ones all have turbo 4-cylinders). With a healthy 228 horsepower from its silky-smooth all-aluminum 24v V6, it is the epitome of style and luxury. 4Matic AWD keeps it sure-footed in snow and on rain-slicked roads. Naturally the interior lives up to your expectations of a Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes C 300 4Matic pros:
- Nothing else is a Mercedes-Benz.
- The last of the 6-cylinder C-class Benzes (W204)
- Superb 4Matic AWD system for snow and rain.
- Gorgeous interiors with MB-tex or leather trim.
This one was tough to pick. We love luxury and performance vehicles here at Major World and we think everyone should be able to own one. Luxury cars depreciate quickly early on, which means you can buy used luxury cars for a fraction of the original price. Our luxury cars under $15K still have plenty of life left in them. So if you’re looking to ball on a budget, Major World’s got you. Call us.
Best Used Toyotas Under $15K
It’s no secret Toyota builds dependable vehicles. A Toyota is a fine choice if you’re looking for solid transportation that won’t leave you stranded. Major World always keeps as many Toyota’s as we can in our inventory. They do move fast though, so if you see a Corolla or Camry under $15K in our inventory you like, do not sleep on it. Chances are it will be sold within a few days.
Here are some of our top picks for used Toyota’s under $15K:
- 2010-2016 Toyota Camry: Comfortable, stylish, and relentlessly reliable. What’s not to like? As of the time this was written, Major World has 4 nice Toyota Camry’s under $15K in inventory.
- 2012-2018 Toyota Corolla: Everything you like about the Camry, just in a compact package. Easy to park and super fuel efficient.
As of the time this was written, Major World has Toyota Camry, Corolla, Venza, and RAV4 models in stock, and a nice Toyota Sienna minivan — all under $15,000.
Best Used Hondas Under $15K
Honda’s are known for their reliability and fun-to-drive character. They never sit in our inventory for long, and we’re always replenishing our supply of low-mileage Honda’s under $15K. If you see a Civic or Accord under $15K on our site, get down here, because you aren’t the only one who noticed it and it probably won’t be here for long.
Here are some of our top picks for used Honda’s under $15K
- 2010-2016 Honda Accord: Nimble handling, comfortable and dependable. The Accord makes a first-class commuter car for someone who doesn’t want to give up agility and sportiness.
- 2012-2018 Honda Civic: A perennial favorite, Honda has sold 27 million Civics since the model debuted in 1972. Major World almost always has Honda Civic models under $15K in inventory – but they move FAST.
Major World For Major Value in Used Cars
If the state of the economy’s got you down, Major World can put your mind at ease. We have an outstanding selection of SUVs, crossovers, and luxury cars under $15K in inventory. We offer a straightforward financing process that you can start online before you even get here (nope, it won’t ding your credit!).
Check out our competitive inventory through our online search portal. Don’t settle for less than the very best used car dealership near the NYC Metro Area. You deserve the Major World standard of customer care. Give us a call now at (866) 614-2884.