Are Jeeps Safe?
A lot of Brooklyn drivers are under the impression that Jeep vehicles are made exclusively for going off-road or travelling on really rough roads and trails. In fact, these automobiles are designed to handle both highways and trails safely. That’s why they’re loaded with safety features. Here are just some of the features you can find on many Jeep vehicles:
- ParkView® Rear Backup Camera – Do you tow a trailer? Do you back into a lot of tight spaces? You’ll appreciate this top-of-the-line backup camera.
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System – This feature adds yet another layer of safety when backing up by alerting you to vehicles, pedestrians, or objects behind your vehicle when backing in or out of a parking space.
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist – This feature is great for avoiding drowsy and distracted driving.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking – This feature can help a driver avoid causing a rear-end collision.
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross PathDetection – This feature sees where you can’t and alerts you to dangers.
- SOS Call and Assist Buttons – Get quickly connected to emergency services and roadside assistance.
Are Jeeps Safe on the Trail?
Everyone knows that Jeep vehicles are made to perform off-road, but are they safe while doing it? Yes, Jeep makes sure its 4×4 models are extensively tested for several off-roading safety factors. Here is just some of the things they test for:
- Water fording ability
- Ground clearance
Check Out Jeeps and Other Reliable Used Vehicles at Major World
You can see several Jeep models right now at Major World of Long Island City. We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next vehicle. You can even apply for financing online. Our dealership is just a short drive away from Bronx, but you can also browse our entire inventory from the comfort of your own home! So, contact us today!